Monday 4 September 2023

Dracula date

 Hello, today I'm showing you a card with a cute little iage form the latest Whimsy Stamps Digi Release.

It's from the Dustin Pike line and I just love this little Dracula.

Don't fall for his cuteness though,  because if a Vampire says he wants a bite....you know ;-)..run!


For my card I've printed him and cut him out then colored him with alcohol markers.


I've mounted the image with foamtape.

Printed the sentiment on the cardbase, I made it up, it was inspired by Hannibal I think...where he says I'm having someone for dinner....double meaning for a cannibal ofcourse, and Vampires are known to bite..

Masked the moon and inblended it with Distress inks, I've used Squeezed lemonade, Antique linen, Scattered Straw and what ever was left on my brushes. Spattered with water, the Scattered Straw and some Black soot watered down; I thought it makes it look like the Moon.

Then I mounted the image with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase and finished the card with some white gel pen details for shine.


Find de digi in the shop:  https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #GraphitBrush #SpectrumNoir #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #SpookyCard #Dracula

  

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment