Tuesday 12 September 2023

Brains are sexy?

 


Hello, today I'm showing you what I made with the new Digi Frank 2, of course from the Whimsy Stamps shop and Dustin Pike.

For my card, I printed the digi, cut him out and colored him with alcohol markers, then added some white gel pen details  and mounted him with foamtape; set it aside.

For the pumpkin colored background box, I've inkblended Distress inks: Dried Marigold, Ripe Persimmon, Crackling Campfire, Lumber Jack plaid for the gradient and I smoothed it out with a layer of Carved Pumpkin. 

Some of the ink crept under the masking tape, if you can see it, it's on purpose, otherwise..never mind ;-) ahum

I made the box smaller so Frank sticks out, I like that.

I thought orange is Halloween and contrasts with the digi.

The sentiment is generated by my brain, thought that went well with Frank carrying brains.

But I looked up some puns as well and something like: What does Dr. Frankenstein call the cemetery?....human resources

Or Why does dr Frankenstein have so many friends?  he builds them....maybe are more Halloween Like, but please do what you like, as always I'm just here to inspire you

Adhered Frank to the cardbase.

Find the digi in the Whimsy Store under:  https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #SpookyCard #SpookyBirthday #Witch #Spellbook


No comments:

Post a Comment