Tuesday 5 September 2023

Hey cute little monster!

 


Hello Cute little monster! Today I'm using the Frank 1 digi from the Dustin Pike line, as always from Whimsy Stamps.

I printed the digi, cut it out and colored it with alcohol markers, then I added some gel pen details.

For the background , I've masked off an area on the cardbase and added Distress inks: Chipped Sapphire, Stormy Sky and Weathered wood. Splattered with water and gold glittery paint.

The sentiment is from the Whimsy clear set:Monster Moods and I've stamped it with Versafine ink.

I then mounted the image with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.


Find the digi in the Whimsy store:

Digi Frank: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital


Monster Moods: https://whimsystamps.com/products/monster-moods-clear-stamps?_pos=7&_sid=626495704&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #SpookyCard #Frankenstein

 

 I'm entering it into the Less is More Challenge: Anything goes.

 

 


 

 

 


4 comments:

  1. What a super fun card Maiike! It's sure to bring a smile to its recipient! Thanks so much for sharing over at LIM Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is a cute little monster. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete