Friday 15 September 2023

Swinging into Fall


 Hello, today I've used a new digi image from the latest Whimsy Stamps release.

It's called Fox Swing and it's from the Dustin Pike range.

I've printed the digi and cut it out, then measured it to make a window in a cardpanel and diecut the window. Traced the opening onto the cardbase, so I knew where to inkblend Distress inks: I've used many yellows and oranges and some  Lumberjack Plaid.

Thought it could looks like leaves that have turned and I tried to match the colors of the leaves on the swing to the background. I've colored the digi with many brands of alcohol markers, so I could best match the portion inside the swing ropes and the Fox's fur

then added a few dots of white gelpen for shine

Mounted the winowed panel with foamtape and the foc as well, just on the row of leaves I  used tape.

No sentiment (yet) as I wasn't sure Swinging into Fall is appropriate or not.

Aren't you proud I made an actual fox out of him and not a black cat? again haha..anyway it's a lot of browns and oranges and I was worried the fox wouldn't stand out, but it does and he looks so happy..hmm Happy Fall might be  nice, oh well


Find the Digi in the Whimsy Store :  https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital





#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Autumn #Autumnalcard #Fallcolors #swingingfox

 

 

 

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment