Sunday 10 January 2021

AAA Cards Challenges #181: Up to1/3 + Summer in January


 Welcome back to another year of AAA Cards Challenges every other week.

This fortnight it's : Up to 1.3 and Summer in January.

For my card I've used an old stamp from A Create a Smile kit, called Frosty fun.I think it's a snowman building a snowfort, but I turned it into a beach scene with sand castle.Shame he's wearing a winter sweater, but hey  he might get sunburn if  not ;-)....Anyway this is my take on Summer in January, you might have better ideas, so play along.

I've stamped the image and sentiment with Gina K ink and coloured it with Alcohol markers.



Adhered the panel to a cardbase with tape runner.


For more information or toplay along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.


5 comments:

  1. Was wondering why he had a jumper and hat on, never crossed my mind it could have been a snow castle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable little snowman, and a perfect twist of summer in January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you combined a winter-y stamp with a summer-y stamp!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete