Sunday 17 January 2021

Hi Shaker


 The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Shake it up.

I made a shaker with the Stamp Market Hi die and diecut it from a panel. It barely fits on European size cards, but I  made it work ;-).

Stamped the sentiment from Woodware Hello and then traced the opening onto another panel, so I knew where to apply my Distress inks rainbow  (Candied apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard seed, Mowed lawn, Marmaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet).

I then attached acetate behind the opening and built up the shaker portion with foamtape. As I wanted to use these tiny little iridescent  flowers I only used one layer of


foamtape.Closed the shaker with my rainbow panel and then attached it toa cardbase with double sided adhesive tape.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

1 comment: