Sunday 24 January 2021

AAA Cards Challenges #182 One Layer + Silhouettes, with video


This Fortnight the AAA Cards Challenge is: ONE layer and Silhouettes. This was my choice, so you can blame me ;-)


I like ONE layer cards, they fit in the CAS style. So for my card I masked of about 1/3  from the bottom to inblend my lawn, meadown, grassy hill, whatever you want to see in it. I've used Distress inks Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron.


On the hill I've stamped two bunny silhouettes  from Nellie's Choice and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Punny Animals. As it's almost Valentine's day , I thought it might be


cool. For both I've used Versafine Clair ink.


For more information or toplay along the AAA cards Challenges, see this.




7 comments:

  1. Oh that sentiment is good! Love your sparkly ruler Maaike. How were you able to erase that smudge? Happens to me all the time and then I have to start over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you're quick enough you can erase it with normal pencil eraser. doesn't always work. and I made the sparkly ruler with modge podge and glitter ;-)

      Delete
  2. Maaike, your card is so beautiful. I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of shading and those sweet little bunnies!

    ReplyDelete