Saturday 23 January 2021

Rainbow worms

 

The new Less is More challenge is: in a row.

For my one layer card I stamped a row of rainbow colored worms. I've used Card Deco and Memento inks.

The bird is from the same Moda Scrap set (Funny Birdy) and so is the sentiment. I've stamped those with Versafine ink.

then I masked off the lower portion and applied Distress ink. Whatever was left on my green inkblending tool, looks like Mowed Lawn, but don't know.

For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.

4 comments:

  1. Wat een super cute kaartje zo met die wurmpjes. Geweldig! Kreeg er een grote glimlach van op mijn gezicht. Groetjes en fijn weekend, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super "row" of tasty little worms - a fun card

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design! Beautiful idea for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those worms are so adorable in rainbow colours, what a brilliant little card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete