Saturday 2 January 2021

Magical Birthday

 


The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Celebrate.

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Sparkle and Shine, showcasing Whimsy Stamps.

I thought a birthday is worth celebrating and so I've used the Whimsy Stamp Create Magic for the Wizard and sentiment. Stamped  the wizard on Copic safe paper and coloured it with Copics and other alcohol markers and then cut them out.

For the background I tried to make a galaxy with watercolors and  Shimmer Spritz sparkle for the shine.

I've added Nuvo Shimmer pen onto the stars on the Wizard too.

I've stamped the sentiment with

Versafine ink.

Mounted the galaxy with foamtape and placed it on the cardbase.Cut off the overhang.

Mounted the wizard with foamtape too and placed him a little on top. I meant to place him more in front of the galaxy "window", so I did fill in the gap above his head with dark blue to make him blend in better, but decided against it I guess because I didn't want to cover my galaxy that much ;-).



For more information on the Simon Say Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment