Wednesday 13 January 2021

Christmas Craft Creations January theme: Use ribbon or twine, with video


 The new Christmas Craft Creation Challenge is: Use ribbon or twine.

For my card I've used a star shaped die from Nellie Snellen (MFD050) one cuts the holes and another the shape. I appreciate you might not have such a die, but I've used a pokey tool inthe past as well.

For the sentiment I've used  Clearly Besotted Laugh out loud. And for my  "tinsel" golden thread in a string art kind of way.

Behind the start shaped window I've applied Distress Oxides Candied Apple, directly on the cardbase..

Mounted the panel with foamtap and adhered it onto the cardbase.



For more information on the Christmas Craft Creations blog, or to play along the challenge, see this.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and so unique, Maaike.

    ReplyDelete