Thursday 21 January 2021

Clearly Besotted Month #14 Best Balloons, with video

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: make your own background.
Showcasing Brutus Monroe, but I only ave one stampset , so I used Clearly Besotted.
It just so happens to fit the challenge.
I've made a stencil/mask with a hexagon die and inkblended my background with Distress inks in an ombre like style so the background is not all flat like.

The bees are from Clearly Besotted (best balloons) and Simon Says Stamp sells this brand.
I mounted the bees with foamtape. 
The Sentiment is from Clearly Besotted also (says is all again) and I stamped it with Versafine ink.
I stamped the bees with Gina K amalgam ink and colored them with alcohol markers, had the Scan N cut cut them out.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.




No comments:

Post a Comment