Wednesday 6 January 2021

Three's a party! and DT


 The Male Room Challenge this month is: animals.

And they're having a DT call too, so go check them out if you fancy a spot. I've added DT behind my name, so fingers crossed.

I've used a Mo's Digital Pencil digi for my card. Although  these pigs are the obligatory pink ones, I think they're attitude qualifies for a male card.Also I didn't want to confuse people with spotted or brown ones, but I've used two kinds of pink and a muddy field.

Coloured the image with watercolours from Talens Ecoline and set it with a fixative spray.

Mounted the panel with foamtape.


For more information or to play along the Male Room Challenge, see this.


6 comments:

  1. These are great pigs. I like the mud in which it lies. I keep my fingers crossed for the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful masculine card you made :-)) I like the funny pigs!
    Thanks for joining us at the The Male Room Craft Challenge ❤️ Good luck with DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute and fun masculine card, your water colored pigs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic and funny card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great interpretation of the Animal challenge! I love those pigs. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    Maja, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image and the card you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete