Wednesday 20 January 2021

Create a Smile Challenge




 I'm honoured to report that I was asked to be a Design Team member for the Create A smile Challenge blog, for the next  6 months.

For  the first challenge: a  moodboard, I've used the Surfer Pingu ,a freebie you can find on the challenge blog to download.

I have chosen colours, and stripes and the dots (although blue) from the moodboard.

I've coloured the image with alcohol markers and a white paint pen. the bubbles or seafoam were made by punching little circles in different sizes from different blue cardstock and silver glitter for some shine.

for the card I diecut a big round circle from blue card and then placed the image on top,


then arranged all the bubbles either flush or with foamtape.


I hope you will play along with us you could win a €25 giftcard to the shop.

For more information or to play along the Create a Smile Challenge, see this



No comments:

Post a Comment