Monday 18 January 2021

Clearly Besotted Month #11 Galaxy Express, with video


The Simon Says StampMonday Challenge is: on a roll.
For my card I've used the Clearly Besotted locomotive set (full steam ahead) and made a moving card.
I started with splattering silver acrylic paint onto dark navy card., background and also on the moving parts.
For my card to move round in circles, I diecut 2 rings, a thicker ring and alid tocover up the inner bits.
Just foamtape on the inside of the rings will work as my mechanism.
I have stamped the images with Gina K amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers. Cut them out with the Scan N Cut.
Heat embossed the sentiment from the set with Wow Silver regular embossing powder.

I glued all the train bits to the thicker ring. Pcaced the more narrow rings on the cardbase

first,then the thicker ring and then the lid.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.





No comments:

Post a Comment