Sunday 10 January 2021

Snarky Valentine


 The newest Clearly Besotted release is all about Valentine.

Now I don't send out Valentine cards, but this set has cats, so seemed mandatory ;-)

It's Clearly Besotted Purrfect Valentine and the Sentiment is also Clearly Besotted Laugh Out Loud Love.

Simon Says Stamp carries them and I thought they would be perfect for the new and  or unused challenges at the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges. I may or may not have entered a few this week ;-)

I've stamped the cats with Gina K amalgam ink and colored them with Alcohol markers from Graph it. cut them out.


I made a stencil with heart shaped nesting dies and applied Distress inks through it (Candied apple, Mustard Seed, Picked raspberry and Wilted violet).

Stamped and messed up the sentiment, so I layered another on top, mounted that with foamtape and the cats with two layers of foamtape, adhered them to the cardbase.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment