Saturday 9 January 2021

It's cold outside


 Infact it was frosty this morning.

The Less is More Challenge this fortnight is: Fashion and or accessories.

I thought my Penguin from Woodware looked very dapper in his new jumper.

And as it's the first time I use it, I shall also enter it into the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenge: Something new.


I stamped the Penguin with Versafine ink and colored it with Talens Ecoline, adhered it to a cardbase with taperunner.

For more information on the Less is More


Challenge, see this.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Mnday Challenge, see this.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.





6 comments:

  1. He does look very dapper Maaike! Adorable card and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy looks too stinking cute in his wooly sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me laugh this penguin with his sweater. Looks like he can't walk with it anymore 😄. Thanks so much for sharing this adorable and fun card and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super make and such cool colouring too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leukerd die pinguin. Groetjes, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your penguin Maaike, I wish I had a jumper like that. He looks so warm and snuggly and it's so cold here this week.Thank you so much for sharing him with us at Less is More.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete