Saturday 1 July 2023

AAA Birthday Cards Challenge July: Butterflies #51


 Hello, this month at the AAA Birthday Cards we're all about Butterflies.

For my card I've used the Concord & 9th set Beautiful Butterfly.

I've stamped the wings with Distress inks, by using an mini ink applicator directly on the stamp, had to do them al twice.

Then I stamped the  body of the butterfly with Morning Mist Versafine and the sentiment also Versafine black ink.

I've tried the ink plus water for a watecolor look, but the nice grunge texture with the splatter would dissapear.

To play along the AAA Birthday Cards Challenge, see this.



6 comments:

  1. really unusual and very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow colors on these bflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bold colors. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Great work, Maaike! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW so beautiful, fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Maaike. The butterflies are gorgeous and love the colours you've used. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete