Tuesday 18 July 2023

Could you be anymore awesome?

 


Hello, here's another Uni-cat I made today.

I thought this one could be wondering something or depicting an Oopsie? I went for a question, in this case a sentiment from the clear set Panda Peekers, also Whimsy and also from the hands of  Dustin Pike.

For my card I made masks with circles so I could inkblend dots or gumballs or a bokeh like background using Distress inks.

The image is printed, cut out and colored with alcohol markers.

I stamped the sentiment with Memento Pear Tart ink to match.


Find the stamps in the Whimsy Store: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/june-2023-digital/products/uni-kitties-set-digital-stamp

https://whimsystamps.com/products/panda-peekers-clear-stamps?_pos=3&_sid=58eb5aafe&_ss=r



#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Unicorns #cats #Uni-kitties

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment