Monday 3 July 2023

Unicorns and cats, is there anything better?


 Hello, there's another new digital release from Dustin Pike at the Whimsy Stamps  store.

It's a digital set of six Uni-Kitties, Uni-Cats...Uni-Corns..I mean seems we always thought they're white horses, but they could be cats...right?

The images in the shop are all Magenta pink and as much as I like pink, I thought a  "my little Pony" yellow would be nicer, what do you think? They could be any color, but I went with a UniCat that would pop from the background and white was boring, but I look forward to your makes, for sure.

For the background I masked of the cardbase with an oval stencil I made with my Scan N Cut. Inkblended Distress inks through it, then splattered with water and  shimmer.


For the sentiment I've used a clear set, also Whimsy (Simple Sentiment Strips) and i've used Versafine black ink.


Find the items in the Whimsy Shop:

Uni-Kitties Digi: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/june-2023-digital/products/uni-kitties-set-digital-stamp

Simple Sentiment Strips: https://whimsystamps.com/products/simple-sentiment-strips-clear-stamps?_pos=1&_sid=fdbc7aed9&_ss=r

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Unicorns #cats #Uni-kitties

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment