Wednesday 5 July 2023

rainbow and unicorns erhm cats...uni-cats

 

Hello, there's another new digital release from Dustin Pike at the Whimsy Stamps  store.

It's a digital set of six Uni-Kitties, and I went with  a rainbow theme today.

For the background I masked of the cardbase with a blob like stencil I made with my Scan N Cut. Inkblended Distress inks through it, then splattered with water and  shimmer.

I actually made this background for the first Uni Cat card I made, but them the problem arose as to way color of cat would go best, so I slept on it and decided a Warm Grey tone with a hint of rainbow would be nice and it is.I added movement marks to make it look the Unicat is actually flying in front of a rainbow, instead of floating in mid air ;-), the opening could have been a rectangular strip too, but I seem to do that enough as is, but you do you, I'm just here to inspire.

For the sentiment I've used a clear set, also Whimsy (Simple Sentiment Strips) and i've used Versafine black ink.


Find the items in the Whimsy Shop:

Uni-Kitties Digi: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/june-2023-digital/products/uni-kitties-set-digital-stamp

Simple Sentiment Strips: https://whimsystamps.com/products/simple-sentiment-strips-clear-stamps?_pos=1&_sid=fdbc7aed9&_ss=r

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Unicorns #cats #Uni-kitties

 

No comments:

Post a Comment