Sunday 9 July 2023

AAA Cards Challenge: #244 Dogs and or Puppies

 


Hello this week we're all about puppies and or dogs, anything canine would work too.

For my card I've chosen the My Favorite Things  set Superdog for image and sentiment.

I stamped the image in MFT Extreme Black ink and the sentiment in Versafine black ink.

I colored the image with Copic Markers and mounted the image with foamtape.

For the background I've masked a circle on the cardbase then, using a Marianne Design Stencil (PS8024),


I've added cloud details to the circle with whatever was left on my inkblending brush; I'd say mostly Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon Distress inks.

Adhered the image to the cardbase.

As usual, you have two weeks to enter your card here.






#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner


1 comment:

  1. This cat lover thinks "super dog" is adorable so you knocked it out of the park

    ReplyDelete