Friday 14 July 2023

Less is More Challenge: B is for Beach

 


The Less is More Challenge has started last Saturday. and I tried a few ideas, but I didn't like them, so I slept on it and came up with this today.


I diecut a circle from Watercoloring paper and painted it with Mijello Gold MIssion watercolors, let it dry.

Meanwhile I diecut some sets from Gummiapan (lighthouse and Seagulls) from the same card as my cardbase.

I did adhere double sided tape before cutting, so they turned into stickers without the mess of liquid glue.

The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps (Simple Sentiment Strips) and I stamped it with Memento blue, so it all matches.

Mounted the circle with foamtape and adhered the white shapes on top.

And now I have another Idea on this card ;-).


To play along or more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.

2 comments:

  1. FABBYLICIOUS make for the LIM challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the background that you've created using watercolor. Thank you for joining us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete