Sunday 23 July 2023

Under the Sea

 There's a new challenge over at Less is More and it's under the sea.

For my card I masked off a part on the cardbase and inkblended Distress ink on the left: Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers and Uncharted Mariner, then Splattered with water for bubbles and let it dry.

Once dry I;ve used the Whimsy Stamps Ocean Stencil and Hickory Smoke Distress inks for my ghostly sharks, just a hint of what lurks in the depths.

Sentiment is also Whimsy Stamps (Simple Sentiment Strips) and I've stamped it with Versafine ink.



For more information or to play along the Less is More Challenge, see this.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely ombre colour scheme for the smashing "under the sea" project

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ink blending, creepy sharks!! hahaha! Thanks for joining us at Less is More--your card is perfect for our theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Your ink blending is fab and those ghostly sharks are genius. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Above comment is from me @Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is outstanding! wonderful ink blending - it gives me the feeling of really being under the sea. Thanks for playing over at LIM.

    ReplyDelete