Sunday 23 July 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #245: Monochrome CAS

 


Hello, this fortnight we're all about one color, you can use different hues of that color, which is your favorite?

I had three ideas, purple, blueish grey and this was my choice once I started to pull together the supplies.

For my card I used a landscape die from Sugar Pea Designs: Farmscape. I thought about doing a straight line and then stamp something in black, but that seemed too harsh and this is masked, so technically the cardbase, not stamped and no layers.

The colors I've chose are: Distress inks Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber..

For the sentiment I've used Memento ink Peanut Brittle and the Bitty Birthday Wishes from My Favorite Things.


As usual you have two weeks to enter your card here.

No comments:

Post a Comment