Wednesday 12 July 2023

Create magic

 

Hello, today I'm using another digi  from Dustin Pike at the Whimsy Stamps  store.

It's a digital set of six Uni-Kitties, and you all know I love cats, puns and mythical creatures...I hope...

I printed two of them and cut them out with the Scan N Cut, then colored with alcohol markers. In all fariness I wanted to use the trail of stars from the Whimsy Clear set: Create Magic too, you know a la Purrmaid toot, but I decided against, it, might need another card with 3,2,1, we have lift off and a trail of stars ;-) But I did use the sentiment from the same set and a  Memento ink for the stamping, I think it goes well with magical creatures.

For the background I masked off the cardbase with a row of clouds, I free handed them out of masking paper, then inkblended Distress inks to make the clouds.

One of the Uni Cats I placed on the bottom edge as it looks like he's standing, the other one is flying or soaring in the sky, mounted the pink one with foamtape and the blue one flush on the cardbase.



Find the items in the Whimsy Shop:

Uni-Kitties Digi: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/june-2023-digital/products/uni-kitties-set-digital-stamp

Sentiment: https://whimsystamps.com/products/create-magic-clear-stamps?_pos=8&_sid=55601e4b7&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Unicorns #cats #Uni-kitties

  

No comments:

Post a Comment