Tuesday 1 August 2023

AAA Birthday Card Challenges August: #52 Anything Birthday Goes

 Hello this month Anything Birthday Goes.

For my card I've used  digital stamps from Miezo

I also printed a Polar Bear going to the beach and I wanted to use it for another blog post, but it was too crowded for me.

I printed the digis and colored them with alcohol markers.

The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday (Alligators and Crocodiles) and I stamped it with Versafine ink.

My border was supposed to look more beach sand like, but it turnoed out darker than I inteded (Distress inks Rusty Hinge and Ground Espresso and some Mermaid Lagoon). I cut a mask and then inkblended the sea first, removed the one mask and adhered the mirrored mask but I left a little white as if it's the sea foam...made the blue fade into the white for  CAS feeling.

Anyway over to you, to play along or more dt examples, see this.



#AAABirthdaycards #AAAbirthdayCardchallenge  #birthdayhallenge #birthdayCard #Blogchallenge

#Cardchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam  #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  #Miezodigis #AnythingBirthdaygoes


12 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Maaike. The images are so much fun and the sentiment is fantastic. Great ink blending too. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute digits. Your coloring brings them to life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fun characters really make this card eye catching! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card with some cuties. Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so darn cute love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this fun beachy card with that great little sentiment! I love how you used the digital images and added your own color to enhance them!

    ReplyDelete