Thursday 17 August 2023

Aww you shouldn't have



 Hello, today I'm sharing my card for the Dudley Eyeball digi from Whimsy Stamps and the Dustin Pike Line.

I've prepped the digi and sentiment on the pc and later I've removed the "you can keep this treat"as I thought that's not funny, changed it in Photoshop once I finished the card into a few kind of sentiments like, Aww you shouldn't have, of For me? you shouldn't have, no really you...you know what people say when they get a gift or , say, a bunch of flowers..Looked weird so I opted for this sentiment. something like: Erhmmm I'm allergic to eyeballs could be fun, or Can I still choose Trick? Anything goes at Halloween!

Otherwise it's a simple process: colored with Copics, gave him green cheeks as if he's feeling sick..I hope that comes across and I've added Glossy accents on the eyeball and slime, which , if colored red, might look more spooky and blue for  the wet eyeball, thought green, with a splash of glitterpen was best.


You and find the digi in the Whimsy Store:

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/dudley-eyeball-digital-stamp


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #SpookyCard #Trickortreat

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment