Friday 4 August 2023

It's Fall ..is it?

 Hello, today I'm showing you the Krista Hey Barber Fall Fox digistamp, available at Whimsy Stamps webshop.



It's a rather simple concept: prep the digi and sentiment, print it, cut it smaller than the cardbase, stick it on skewed, so cut it out again and use liquid glue this time to add it to the cardbase.

Then I colored it, not how I do it usually, but my paper was so curved , it felt better to stick it down today, might be the moisture in the air, don't know.

I've used alcohol markers for my scene and I stuck to mostly green leaves, starting to change color and falling down. I've also colored the letters in the sentiment in the same colors as the leaves.

You can find the digi in the Whimsy Shop:

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/fall-fox-digital-stamp


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #KristHeijBarber #DrawnbyKrista  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #BirthdayCard #Mummy 


No comments:

Post a Comment