Tuesday 8 August 2023

I want Candy...

 


I waaaaant candy, isn't that a song? yes? no? it's been stuck in my head anyway,, maybe a variation, doesn't matter, it's still funny.

For my card I've used the Whimsy Stamps Digi Mr.Mummy from the Krista Heij Barber line.

The sentiment and a few candies are also included, I didn't use the candy bits in the end.

For the background I've used a mask I made and Distress inks: Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord and Villainous Poison, then splattered with water and silver paint.

I've printed the digis, cut them out and them colored them with alcohol markers.

I thought the Mister Mummy looks more like a girl with pigtails chasing the candy. For a minute I thought I should color her accordingly, but went for bandage colors.

Stuck the sentiment on with liquid glue and the Mummy with foamtape.

Find the digi in the Whimsy Store:

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/mister-mummy-digital-stamp

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #KristHeijBarber #DrawnbyKrista  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #BirthdayCard #Mummy 




No comments:

Post a Comment