Sunday 20 August 2023

AAA Card Challenges: #247 Sketch for a teen card

 

Hello, this fortnight we've got a sketch for you, specifically one aimed at teens, boys or girls, doesn't matter, 

I've used a Snowboarder from Marianne design stamps(HT1668) stamped it, cut it out with the coordinating dies and then colored it with Copic markers. White gelpen for some shiny details.

For the colors behind the snowboarder I've also used Marianne design (EC0162Eline's brushes) with Memento inks. Only in blue tones as I felt that looked like snow, maybe waves even if it were a surfer.

The sentiment is from My Favorite Things (Bitty Birthday Wishes) and I stamped in  the same blue Memento ink, I think was Bahama Blue.


Mounted the Snowboarder with Foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.


As usual you have to weeks to enter you card here.

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner

No comments:

Post a Comment