Sunday 6 August 2023

Fairy Happy



 Hello, there's a new challenge over at the Less is More blog, this fortnight it's : ONE layer card and photo inspiration.

I've mostly stuck to the daisy theme.

For y card, I cut a cardbase from Copic paper and stamped the images with Extreme black ink and the sentiment with Versafine ink. The set is from My Favorite Things (Fairy Happy) and I coloerd it with Copic markers.It does seep through to the inside, but it's one layer, so I had to, might fix that later.


I then added Nuvo Shimmer pen to the wings and white gel pen to the eyes



To play along with the Less is More Challenge, see this.


3 comments:

  1. And it's a delightful make too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schattig plaatje heb je gebruikt. Groetjes en fijne dag verder, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and the daisies work well with the photo inspirtation. Thanks for playing over at LIM.

    ReplyDelete