Tuesday 22 August 2023

orange orange orange


 There's a new challenge on the Less is More blog: Orange!

My card took longer in my head, deciding what to do, orange leaves for fall? pumpkin, Halloween?

I went with this really old foamstamp and two colors of orange for a gradient on the pumpkin.

The sentiment is also two tones or orange and it's from Whimsy Stamps Spooky Kitties set.

I thought about using a new silhouette cat stamp on top, but it's not a Halloween cat, so I left it out.

Then I thought, what if I mask it with heat embossing and inkblend black  as it's Halloween, but I felt that might not we considered white/empty space, especially if the inkblending is a bit splotchy.

So ultra Clean and Simple.



To play along the Less is More Challenge, see this.

4 comments:

  1. Fab image, love the strong orange silhouette

    Happy Tuesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pumpkin it has such a cheeky grin and the colours are glorious.I never know when to stop when making cas cards you did a great job./Thanks so much for playing along with us at LIM.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful autumn/ halloween card. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect CAS Halloween card Maaike. Lots of fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LIM Challenge. Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete