Sunday 6 August 2023

AAA Card Challenge #246: Sketch and the Option of a baby card

 


Hello, this fortnight we have a sketch and an optional twist to make it a baby card.
As usually you can rotate and or flip the sketch as long as we can see it in your CAS card.
I rotated the card to make it a portrait scene.
The dots are just for placement of your images or focal point, In a line. I've used three "dots" after trying a few designs.
for my card I've used a Mintopia stampset called Voy Volando  and a sentiment from Clearly Besotted (Tiny Type). and the cloud stencil from Marianne Design, I think it doesn't show well on camera as I used almost dry inkblending brushes for a faint line. 
The stampset comes with coordinating dies and so two of my dots are clouds and in the middle a bear cub in an airplane. I stamped it all with My Favorite Things Extreme black ink and colored it with Copic Markers.
I then adhered the  clouds with liquid glue and mounted the plane with foamtape so I could make a scene

To  play along and enter your card in the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner 




No comments:

Post a Comment