Wednesday 9 August 2023

Scary Old

 


Hello, today I'm showing you a new Dustin Pike Digi, Dudley Spider, available at Whimsy Stamps of course.

I've masked the bottom of my cardbase and inkblended Distress inks above it (Milled Lavender, Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves) and then Splattered it with a shimmer pen. On the picture it looks darker and more of a harsh blend than it's in real life, the colors actually make a fabulous gradient, it's just my dark rental.

For my card I prepped and printed the digi and then printed it, cut it out and colored it with alcohol markers (Graphit Brush), mounted it with foam tape and adhered it onto the cardbase. a few white gel pen details on Dudley.

I've used Versafine to stamp the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps (clearset) Monster Birthday.


Find the items in the Whimsy Shop:

Newest Digis: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital


Sentiment set:   https://whimsystamps.com/products/monster-birthday-clear-stamps?_pos=3&_sid=e8c9ef463&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #BirthdayCard #ScarySpider

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment