Saturday 12 August 2023

Superstitions

 


Hello, today I'm showing you the Whimsy Stamps Digi from the Dustin Pike line, Dudley Stitions.

My black cat Charlie, of course, is not bad luck, just a tiny bit evil ;-), but I don't believe in superstitions.

Anyway, for my card I've ordered the Whimsy Stamps EEK dieset, but I haven't received it yet and now I wonder if it needs it.

I will stick it on and take a second picture.

The background was made by diecutting a circle from masking paper  and masking the bottom of the card, I thought it could be a roof top, street, anything straight frankly, it's just to ground the scene.

After masking, I applied Distress inks Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, then splattered with water and white acrylic paint for my stars.


Let is dry, then removed the circle mask and added the negative shape, so I could add color to the moon. I've just used what ever was left on my yellow and orange blending brushes,.


Colored the digi stamps with alcohol markers and mounted them with foamtape.

Sentiment is from a clear set, also Whimsy Stamps: Monster Birthday

And you can find them all  in the Whimsy Store:

Digi: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital

Eek: https://whimsystamps.com/products/eek-word-and-shadow-die-set?_pos=1&_sid=99dee15cc&_ss=r

Sentiment: https://whimsystamps.com/products/monster-birthday-clear-stamps?_pos=3&_sid=4991ea0cf&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #BirthdayCard #Blackcat

 

 

 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment