Wednesday 23 August 2023

There's cake right?


 Hello, today I'm using the Monster Birthday Digi from Whinsy Stamps and from the Krista Heij Barber  line.

I printed the digi and colored it with alcohol marker, matted the panel and stuck in on the cardbase.

I omitted the sentiment from the set, it's fun with the half eaten sentiment, which gave me the idea to use these sentiments, also Whimsy Stamps (a clear set called Simple Sentiment Strips)


Added Glossy accents to the eye ball for some extra shine.

I wanted to have a fun and bright colored monster and felt anything added would  take away from the blue monster, my wink at the well known cookie monster.


Find the items I've used in the Whimsy Store:

Monster birthday Digi: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/monster-birthday-digital-stamp

Simple Sentiment Strips: https://whimsystamps.com/products/simple-sentiment-strips-clear-stamps?_pos=2&_sid=d602709cc&_ss=r



#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #KristaheijBarber  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks    #Halloween, #BirthdayCard #MonsterBirthday

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment