Monday 1 August 2022

AAA BIrthday Challenge #40: interactive birthday card

 

This month at AAA Birthday Challenges is: Anything Birthday Goes.

For my card I've used a scene builder set from AvecCreations (Action) I diecut some of the elements, there's more but I thought this was plenty. I also diecut the car from red card.

I inkblended Distress inks on the cardbase. I used the hole the  cutting of the element left as my mask. Exactly the  right size ;-) Handy..

I've used Blueprint Sketch, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean.. Adhered the circle with the housed with glue.

Cut a strip of acetate for the car. Made it pointy so it's  an arrow you pull to move the car.

then I filled the circle around the acetate strip with foamtape, so there's room to slide. also made a collar from printer paper so the strip doesn't wobble.

Adhered the second circle on top. Stamped the sentiment from Whimsy stamp  (Simple sentiment strips) with Versafine ink.

For more information or to play along the AAA Birthday Challenge, see this.



4 comments:

  1. Your little red car reminds me so much of my little red car. Fab card and a super interactive element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a fun card and inventive love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun interactive card! Love the red car very cute 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love this fun filled CAS design..

    ReplyDelete