Saturday 27 August 2022

Last Minute Manda digi: Halloween Frank

 

Today I show you how I've used one of  6 Frankensteins Monsters in set 2 (There's4 ), so plenty to choose from . this set is only 2.25 euro or  whatever that is in your country...So affordable is what I'm trying to say ;-)

I printed my image on Copic friendly paper, cut him out with the Scan N cut and colored him with Copic markers.

For the sentiment I;ve used a clear stampset from Whimsy stamps (Spooky Kitties) and the background I had in my stash`and I thought it was a nice Halloween colors circle to help anchor my image. I think it's Distress OXide inks: Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry and Carved Pumpkin.

Imounted Frank with foamtape and adhered him on top.


Find the Image (and the others) in the Last MInute Manda Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/LastMinuteManda?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1185916079&search_query=frank

#LMM #LastMinuteManda #digis #Digistamps #Halloweenstamps #Frankenstein #Cardmaker #DTmember #cardmaking #CAScard



No comments:

Post a Comment