Sunday 7 August 2022

Bart is going back to school

 Hiya, This week I am using the Whimsy Stamps Back to School Bart.


I printed it with my laserprinter and cut him out, then Colored him with Copic Markers and mounted the image with foam tape.

Now teal is a pretty color, but hard to combine in my opinion. But I love purple with it as you can see from the backpack. So for the background I masked of an area and inkblended Distress inks to match (Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet)

My first card was a more organic cut mask and splattered with water, but that ripped the cardstock, so no splatters tis time. But first I added the sentiment to the cardbase and printed it with my laserprinter as well.

Stuck Bart on top. I wanted to ground him, but also bust out of the purple box as a subliminal message of sorts ;-)


You can find the digi in the Whimsy Store: https://whimsystamps.com/products/back-to-school-bart-digital-stamp?_pos=4&_sid=ebdc48b54&_ss=r

No comments:

Post a Comment