Saturday 20 August 2022

Silly Santa 2 from Last Minute Manda Digis


 Hi, this week I made a similar card to last week's Silly Santa card on his scooter, why? cos I liked the Memory Box border for my scene as if Santa is dragging his  bag towards the houses, tells the story perfectly.

I changed my mind halfway through and I didn't notice that my cardbase was a top fold and now a side fold. Make the photo more awkward, but the card stands up better. so I left it as I only notice when I was done ...


I printed the Last Minute Manda digi and cut him out with my Scan N Cut then colored him with alcohol markers, few different brands, some at work, some at home, but they all work together so it doesn't matter at all.

I inkblended a yellow moon on the cardbase as it is probably night, but I left the background white so the image would pop and it's a cleaner look.

I attached the tree border with glue and colored in the lights.

Sentiment is from My Favorite Things Bitty Holiday Wishes.


You can find this digi and the others in the series on Etsy:  https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/LastMinuteManda?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1185916079&search_query=silly+santa


#lastMinuteManda #Digistamps #Chrismtascard #CAScard 

No comments:

Post a Comment