Saturday 6 August 2022

are you a Crazy Catlady yet?

 I thought this set from Last Minute Manda is so fun as I may or may not be a Crazy Cat Lady already...hehe

Find the digi set on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/1176991666/crazy-cat-lady-2021-digitale-postzegel?click_key=3cbbdf0396b2abbb6981d52ca3dde5a1bbb5dbbb%3A1176991666&click_sum=c4d42b86&ga_search_query=cat&ref=shop_items_search_6


It's just one image of many in the set and so affordable if you like to use Digistamps,]

I've sized mine, printed it, cut it out with the Scan N Cut and then colored it with a mix of alcohol markers.

I then made a panel with the sentiment, based on a meme I saw somewhere, and I thought it was funny, like the one once you were cool and hip and the next day you turn down the car stereo to see better ;-) It's true by the way ...hehe

I adhered the  panel to the cardbase with taperunner, then I remembered I have this stencil with animal prints, so I applied Distress inks to match the Crazy Cat Lady's outfit.

Mounted the image with foam tape and adhered it to the cardbase.

No comments:

Post a Comment