Friday 12 August 2022

Mr Octopus Whimsy Stamps

 

Whimsy stamps has a wide range of digis and digi designers, this one's from Some Odd Girl and it's called Mr Octopus.

I'd say octopi and tophats are very iconic to the Steampunk movement, I thought for a second to go that route but I didn't.

I printed the digi and colored it with Alchol markers and cut him out. Mounted the image with foamtape.

I mased off the lower portion of the cardbase and applied Distress inks, Tumbled glass, Salty Ocian, Mermaid Lagoon, Prize Ribbon are the one's I remember, but I went back and forth with other similar colors until I liked the gradient. then splattered with water  for the "bubbles" .

The sentiment is also from Whimsy stamps: From the Octopi Guys and it seemed perfect. Many arms for a good hug and suckers for the hickey look ;-) Stamped it with Versafine ink.

Adhered the image onto the cardbase.

Find the digi here:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/mr-octopus-digital-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=b1d5a2d9a&_ss=r


or the clear set Octopi Gues here: https://whimsystamps.com/products/octopi-guys-clear-stamps?_pos=1&_sid=9fa848169&_ss=r


.#WhimsyStamps #Digistamp #CAScard #SomeOddGirl #Steampunk #MrOcotpus 

No comments:

Post a Comment