Tuesday 16 August 2022

Back to School part 2

 Hiya, today's card is the second image out of the set: School days

And for my card I ink blended some sort of rising Sun to go with the sentiment, as if the Dragon is up at the crack of Dawn, trying to get to school, but dragging his feet.

I printed the image with my laser printer, cut it out and colored it with Copic Markers.

The sun was made by basking the centre first and adding the halo with Distress inks, I believe I've used Carved Pumpkin, then removed the circle and applied the negative of the mask to add ink to the body of the sun with Mustard Seed and also Carved Pumpkin,

The sentiment is from the same set and to get it on the card, I printed it on a separate piece of card, then trimmed that to size and to ground my little schoolboy

Adhered the dragon with foam tape.


Find the digi in th Whimsy store: https://whimsystamps.com/products/school-days-set-digital-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=239c444eb&_ss=r

#Whimsystamps, #digistamps #DustinPike #schooldays #backtoschoolcard #CAScard #Handmadecard #Cardmaker




No comments:

Post a Comment