Friday 5 August 2022

Hopping Raccoon

 

This digi stamp fro, Whimsy is just so cute, I had to showcase it and even make it an interactive card!

I started by printing the digi ,cut it out and then colored it with Copic Markers. I thought the red pogo (?) stick was fun.

I didn't mean to make it interactive so I ink blended Distress inks on the cardbase, but then had to cut it into a panel and cut the wiggly channel out. Then ink blended some disguising color on the cardbase, it's not exact, but I don't mind most of it is covered and I prefer the channel without the bump of the sliver of paper from the channel making the image stick or get caught on those edges.

The sentiment is from Whimsy also: Gnome me so well, a "normal" clear stamp, you can also find it in their shop here: https://whimsystamps.com/products/gnome-me-so-well-clear-stamps?_pos=1&_sid=dead845bb&_ss=r

I thought the Hoppy went well with the image although it was meant for the toad in that set, but hey it works.

Cut the panel smaller and then mounted it with foam tape. and then adhered it to the cardbase.

The image is attached with a sliver of foam tape as well to a little circle that works as a stopped so it doesn't come out of the channel.

You can find the digi in the Whimsy Store:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/hopping-raccoon-digital-stamp?_pos=2&_sid=13474e843&_ss=r

#Whimsy Stamps #Digistamps #hoppingraccoon #interactivecard #CAScard



No comments:

Post a Comment